Looking to enhance corporate productivity and cut costs? Increasing business process efficiency by integrating communications with information is arguably the most powerful result that IT can deliver to any organization.
Customers will discover how to unlock the full power of the CX-E platform. If you're considering AVST, you'll learn how CX-E can dramatically improve your enterprise's productivity by communication-enabling business processes today.
In this webinar attendees will hear real-life examples of:
- A major hospital chain reduced human latency through automation of information;
- A university implemented outbound appointment reminders; and
- A large county enabled automatic information access and delivery to its customers.
- No Comments
- Tags: architecture, AVST, AVST Community, AVST Events, Centralization, CX-E, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, legacy voicemail replacement, Mobility, Neverfail, PBX, platform, private cloud, Speech, Speech-to-Text, Unified Communications, Unified Messaging, voicemail
Receive "Investment Protection" with AVST! Protect your current TDM and IP-PBX telephony infrastructure all while upgrading your legacy voicemail system to a next generation unified communications solution. With 30 years of innovation and over 15 million customers worldwide, AVST is ranked as the #1 voicemail system most used, according to Voice Report's national PBX survey.
Don't miss this all new webinar to discover how to:
- Economically transition your legacy voicemail and call processing solutions with minimal retraining;
- Meet your mission critical centralized private cloud initiatives through its survivability, disaster recovery, scalability and virtualization options; and
- Deploy advanced UC applications today regardless of your current or future IT infrastructure including:
- Best-of-breed unified messaging
- Advanced personal assistant, speech and mobile client to address the mobility requirements of your workforce
- Rapidly integrate communications with information to optimize your business processes
- No Comments
- Tags: AVST, CX-E, High Availability, legacy voicemail replacement, Mobility, platform, private cloud, Speech, Speech-to-Text, Unified Communications, Unified Messaging, voicemail
Have you heard? AVST expands hybrid UC cloud support with its latest release: CX-E 8.2 SU3. While the majority of enterprise UC deployments today are premise-based (private cloud), 2013 is the year of the hybrid UC cloud. As a first step, a growing number of enterprises are deploying public cloud-based email services while leveraging their remaining mission-critical voice infrastructure on-premise. In support of this trend, CX-E can be attached to cloud email services such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google Gmail.
Watch this webinar to hear all about the most sought after features in CX-E 8.2:
- Enhanced integration to Microsoft Office 365, including unified messaging, calendaring, contacts and message waiting indicator;
- Got an iPhone or Android? AVST's native mobile clients transform the most popular smartphones into your very own Personal Assistant, plus, support for Google Android 4.1;
- Strengthens its industry leading Private Cloud and Hybrid UC platform, with expanded virtualization and 30% overall capacity increase;
- Intelligent Gateway for Microsoft Lync/OCS provides the perfect solution to connect a customer's existing telephony infrastructure with Microsoft Lync/OCS. Plus, follows users' availability for intelligent call routing;
- New communication-enabled business process sample applications through UCConnect®; and more!
Today mobility is the game changer. With the rapid adoption of smart devices in the workforce, a new wave of mobile UC applications has emerged. From the Android to the iPhone – it's all about customer choice. In this session, AVST will separate fact from fiction, discussing how to best leverage mobility to accelerate the deployment of UC in your organization.
- Current Mobility Trends and Their Future Evolution
- How to Respond to the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Trend
- AVST's New Native Mobile Clients
- No Comments
- Tags: AVST, AVST Community, AVST Events, CallXpress User Forum, Centralization, Mobility, private cloud, Speech-to-Text, Unified Communications, Unified Messaging, voicemail