AVST Makes Everyone an Executive
Meet Atom, your very own personal assistant. When AVST first introduced Atom in 2013, it was called a first in enterprise mobility. “With this latest release, AVST continues to leapfrog virtual personal assistants with features that not only enable the user, but deliver relevant and timely information to the caller. Now that’s different. Atom appeals to the booming millennial workforce that expects instant feedback,” said Jim Burton Founder and CEO of CT Link and Co-Founder of UCStrategies.com.
What makes Atom unique? If you’re like me, you don’t have the time to update outgoing voicemail greetings. Atom fills this gap by providing contextual information to callers. Atom consults my calendar and sees my presence status, automatically communicating with callers, informing them when I will be available.
My normal work week is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. If I have a meeting on Tuesday that ends at 5 p.m., Atom will automatically tell callers, “Matt Sawyer is in a meeting and will be back tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.” Now callers have up-to-date information, allowing them to make an informed decision for their next action – whether it’s to try another person or continue to leave me a message.
A few of Atom’s features:
- Knows my location – by sensing Wi-Fi network or geo-awareness, Atom delivers calls to my best device
- Protects privacy – Atom displays my business caller ID when making calls from my personal device
- Follows my voice commands – “Call Tom Minifie” or “Get new messages”
- Delivers voicemail and faxes to any email or mobile device I select
- Atom’s contextual voice greetings are fully automated
Learn more about Atom, your very own assist personal assistant.
Author: Matt Sawyer – Senior Product Manager