The Purchasing Process for Government Continues to Get Easier
We are proud to announce that the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) has extended our DIR contract. Operated and administered by the State of Texas, this contract streamlines the buying process for Texas state and local government agencies, as well as K-12 public and higher education systems who acquire CX-E.
How Can You Enhance Your Municipality’s Business Communications?
Boost productivity in your government agency with mission-critical Unified Communications (UC) applications.
- Secure Voicemail: Compliance and confidentiality requirements play significant roles in the government sector. Voicemail needs to be protected throughout the storage, transport and access endpoints.
- Unified Messaging: Delivers Unified Messaging to multiple email systems, both premise-based and the public cloud – including Microsoft Outlook and Office 365, IBM Notes, Google Gmail and any IMAP4 compliant email system.
- Mobile Client: Allow workers to carry one device to manage both their personal and business communications, enabling mobile users to manage their business calls, voicemail, contacts, availability and call routing preferences.
Read our case study to see how the City of Baltimore Modernized their Communications with CX-E.
Cooperative Purchasing Contracts
AVST understands the issues affecting the communications technology landscape in the government sector, including the importance of the procurement process. That’s why AVST has pre-negotiated an extensive list of cooperative purchasing contracts for CX-E, including GSA, which is one of the largest acquisition vehicles for IT in government.
- GSA Schedule 70 – GSA Schedule 70 is one of the leading go-to source for technology acquisitions and is broadly recognized for its benefits of cost savings, selection, and built-in value. Federal, state, local, and tribal government customers should consider using Schedule 70 to optimize the often lengthy procurement process.
- PEPPM – 30+ year cooperative purchasing program valid across all 50 states. Contract available to: School districts, intermediate units, country offices of educations, community colleges, technical schools, non-public schools, private schools, public libraries, joint powers authorities, Educational service agencies, four-year college and universities, local and state government agencies, municipalities, authorities and non-profit. Available for government agencies and educational institutions.
- Ohio State Schedule – available for government agencies and educational institutions in the state of Ohio.
- Texas DIR – available for Texas state and local government agencies, as well as K-12 public and higher education systems, and customers outside the state through cooperative contracts.