AVST enhances the customer user experience by announcing a partnership with Ditech™ Networks, a leading carrier-grade, voice-to-text transcription service provider. Through the Ditech PhoneTag service, CallXpress and Repartee LX users can receive their voice messages in text form. The ability to transcribe voicemail messages to text that are delivered back to the users e-mail adds a new level of efficiency and convenience to our customers. AVST customers will now have the option to read voicemail messages on their mobile device or computer which is useful when access to audio is prohibited or a challenge.
Supported AVST Solutions and Languages
- CallXpress® 8.X and 7.9X
- Upcoming Support for Repartee® LX 11.4 and Repartee LXi 11.4
- Supports English, Spanish, and French Languages
How Does it Work?
Using CallXpress and Repartee LX notification, voice messages are forwarded to Ditech via SMTP. Ditech transcribes the voice message and converts it to text. Ditech sends the text along with the original audio file to the users e-mail address.
- PhoneTag Auto: A fully automated, machine-based voice transcription service that runs on a highly advanced proprietary technology. It offers highly accurate results at the most affordable price point.
- PhoneTag Gold: Combines the power of machine-based proprietary technology and real-time human correction to deliver consistent highly accurate voice transcription. Only the sections of the message that were automatically transcribed with low confidence will be passed on for human correction.
- PhoneTag Live: Fully powered by skilled human resources to provide the highest level of accuracy.