AVST's newest release is designed to facilitate a seamless migration for Kinesis and Repartee for Windows customers to CallXpress 8.11.
- Kinesis and Repartee TUIs – With this release, AVST added Kinesis and Repartee TUIs. The Repartee TUI supports both Repartee for Windows and Repartee LX.
- Migration Wizards for Kinesis and Repartee for Windows – The migration wizards allow Kinesis and Repartee for Windows customers to easily transfer data, such as; user names, phone numbers, greetings, security codes, messages and system distribution lists.
- Unified Messaging for Microsoft Exchange 2010 – Full support for Exchange 2010. CallXpress 8.11 uses the Exchange Web Services API to synchronize messages, message waiting indicators, calendar, and contact information. It is no longer necessary to install a CallXpress component on the Exchange server, beginning with Exchange 2010.
- Integrations – Integrations for Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0, Tadiran Coral iPX SIP Trunk and Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CallManager) SCCP 8.0.
CallXpress 8.11 Features:
- Kinesis and Repartee TUIs
- Migration Wizards for Kinesis and Repartee for Windows
- Unified Messaging for Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0
- Tadiran Coral iPX SIP Trunk
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CallManager) SCCP 8.0
- Automated Attendant Report Enhancement
- UCConnect Developer Tool- Support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Diagnostics Default Logging Reset
- Voice User Interface (VUI) Coach Training for End-Users
- Web PhoneManager- Support for IIS 7.0/7.5 and PHP 5.3.
- Virtualization of Multiple Call Servers on a Single Physical Server
- Selective NIC Binding
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for Client Utilities
- New Version of Nuance Speech Server
- Support for Motorola Android Devices
- Support for SMS in UCConnect and SOAP Server
- Documentation Enhancements