AVST Illustrates the Future of Communications Systems at Enterprise Connect
Empowers Enterprises to Enhance Communications Infrastructure and Improve Workplace Productivity
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 28, 2011 – This week at Enterprise Connect 2011, Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST) will be on hand to share best practices, case studies and technology trends to help educate Enterprise Connect attendees on the future of enterprise communications. Located in booth #830 on the show floor at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, AVST will be presenting a full lineup of sessions that address key issues for enterprises worldwide – including the variety of ways in which companies can migrate voice infrastructure and legacy applications, deliver deployment flexibility from CPE to private cloud and public cloud UC solutions, mobilize their workforces and utilize federated presence to communicate in real time.
In AVST’s all-new, theatre-style booth at Enterprise Connect, the company will be presenting live sessions that will focus on five key areas:
- Migrating Voice Infrastructure and Legacy Applications – AVST is well-known as the industry’s most interoperable UC solution - integrating into an organization’s existing and future telephone and e-mail systems, presence engines and business applications.
- Delivering Deployment Flexibility from CPE to Cloud-Based UC Solutions – Recently, AVST announced an agreement for Voice Mobility’s UCN250, a UC-as-a-Service (UCaaS) platform that will be integrated into AVST’s UC solutions portfolio. The UCN250 rounds out AVST’s industry leading premise-based and private cloud solutions with a public cloud-based UC offering.
- Mobilizing Workforces to Increase Business Agility – AVST offers anytime-anywhere communications to the mobile workforce, delivering unified messaging, single number access, fixed mobile convergence, personal assistant, speech user interface and other powerful UC applications to support mobile environments.
- Utilizing Federated Presence– AVST will share insights and best practices for utilizing federated presence to communicate in real time.
- Improving Business Processes – Leveraging the extensibility of AVST’s solution, organizations can create custom applications that integrate with business applications and databases to provide content-rich customer self-services that improve business processes.
“This is an exciting time for AVST, as we are continuing to round out our industry-leading lineup of products that transition customers to Unified Communications at their own pace,” said Denny Michael, AVST Vice President of Marketing. “Formerly VoiceCon, this annual event has consistently provided us with the opportunity for one-on-one time with our valued customers and partners to share ideas, business strategies, programs and solutions - and the tradition will continue as Enterprise Connect. We look forward to sharing with them our educational sessions that address the central themes of improving overall business communications.”
For more information about the AVST product line, please visit the company’s website at www.avst.com.
With more than 35 years of continuous innovation, Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST) is a trusted developer of software-based, enterprise-class Unified Communications (UC) solutions.
Our mission is to design, deliver and support communications solutions that transform the productivity of individual workers, teams and enterprises while leveraging the value of their existing and evolving IT infrastructure.
Thousands of businesses worldwide rely on AVST's advanced voice, mobility, team communications and business process UC solutions to meet their mission-critical communications requirements. The world-class interoperability and flexibility of AVST's UC platform provides a future-proofed bridge to their digital future.
Headquartered in Orange County, California, AVST maintains facilities in Seattle, Washington, Victoria B.C., Canada, the United Kingdom, and has remote sales offices throughout the United States. AVST's UC solutions are sold and supported worldwide by an extensive network of resellers and OEM partners. To learn more about AVST, our products and partners, please visit www.avst.com or you can follow us at Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
AVST Unified Communications - 2 minute movie about AVST: