Secure Messaging: Top IT Priority
Secure voice messaging and call completion are the linchpins of modern business communications. In a recent study, business workers ranked picking up the phone as the #1 most effective and valued way of communicating externally, beating out email, IM, in-person, text messaging and video.
In this webinar, learn how AVST boosts first-time call completion and offers secure voice messaging when calls simply can't be answered.
- Context-based call routing to increase first time call completion
- Powerful automated attendants simultaneously handle complex call processing flows across multiple PBXs
- Unified name directories accessible with speech or dial by name
- Giving incoming callers status updates to make informed decisions about how best to proceed – leave a message or try another person
- Advanced mobile client for secure voice messaging
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
10:00 AM Pacific / 1:00 PM Eastern
Audience: Everyone Length: 30-60 minutes Register: Click here to register